Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sick.....Flu....Cough....

I fall sick since Monday, 23rd April 2007.

I started to have slight cough on Sunday,.....Mummy was so worried that she immediately gave me the cough medicine which Dr Lim (My PD) gave me previously and follow with a SMS to Dr Lim.

True enuff, I really started to cough badly and having running nose on Monday.....then Mum has decided not to bring me to school and immediately called Dr Lim to inform that she's bringing me down to his clinic at Mt.Alvernia.

Bad timing.....Daddy has to go KL for business trip, thus Mum need to drive him to airport before coming back to fetch me......and we left the hse at ard 9am after Mum came back from airport.

Was worried about the long Q and long waiting time at the clinic,......surprised that it's quite fast! Dr Lim actually seen me first (we jumped Q lah)......and he gave me some sweets and toys inside the room while checking on me.

I was diagnosed as having phelgms on my right lung and was prescribed with some medication and antibiotics to start off,.....also, I started to wheez, and have to start on the puffers for my ashma!

Mum was so worried that she immediately called Daddy on the mobile to keep him informed of my condition,...... :(

Well, Dr Lim says he wants to review my condition in 5days time.....which will be on Friday, 27th April 2007. Shall update here after my check-up.

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home