Friday, March 23, 2007

TRAINING STARTS

Mummy has started training me to go toilet on 20th March 2007.

She has instructed maid that once i woke up from my afternoon nap,.... take off my diapers,...and let me wear my underwear, bring me to toilet to *shi shi* every 1 hour, etc etc

I really not used to it,....cos feels funny without the diapers on.

Mummy & maid everyday will tell me want to *shi shi* must say and go toilet....den they will *TEST* me,...by asking....."Marvic, where do you go if want to shi-shi?"....den i will point toilet and bring them there.....heehee

but, when it comes to I really want to shi-shi.....and maid bring me to toilet,....i just can't do it inside!!!!! the the moment I came out of the toilet, I will urine on my pants!!!! So shameful!!!

Nevermind, let me train for another few weeks, and hope to show my Mummy the good result!

Stay tune for my latest updates!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home