Monday, April 09, 2007

Speech Development

Mum & Dad has been very stress-up with my slow speech development. I am very notti and still doesn't want to call *Daddy* & *Mummy*.

Here's a list of words that I started to converse :
1. *Mum-Mum* = eat eat
2. Car Car
3. Go Go
4. *Pard* = Leopard
5. Bye
6. Di Di = Brother
7. Fish
8. *ter* = Water
9. *swish* = swimming
10. Gu Gu = aunty (Dad's sister)
11. Jiu jiu = uncle (Mum's brother)
12. Gong = Grandpa
13. truck
14. *cle* = bicycle (will point to dad & mum)
15. *cle* = uncle (will point to dad & mum)
16. scare scare
17. Shi-Shi = *urine*
18. skool = school
19. shoe shoe
20. buy (he will take $ from us and want to pay $ for anything...hahaha)

Think that's abt it.......Am I slow????
Dad & Mum keep saying I'm slow.......well, I shall hit them by surprise 1 of these days and talk talk non-stop!!! hahahaha :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home