Monday, June 19, 2006

I Fall SICK



mummy brought me to Compasspoint to do some shopping on Wednesday, 14th June 2006. I was still feeling ok, everything still ok...nothing unusual.

on Thursday, 15th June, I was still ok and normal in the morning. But, at around 1pm, I started to feel unwell and thereafter, fever fever. I was running high fever at 39.6 and my maid was so worried as mummy has went out. Immediately, she put the cool pack on my forehead and called mummy. Within 30mins, mummy came back and I was too drowsy and weak to welcome her home.

Worried worried....mummy immediately asked maid to pack my bag and rush me to KK Hospital. Fever was still high at 39.5, and the nurse gave me a dose of paracetomol to control the temp. Shortly after, daddy came from his work.

After about 1 hour's wait, it's finally my turn as I heard my name being called. Doctor examined me and did a urine test for me. Nothing unusual surface yet, and mummy just collect the medicine and we went home.

Fever still on and off,....and it finally 100% subsided on Saturday, 17th June. However, I started to have some rashes on my body, hands and foots. Mummy started to get worried and brought me to PD. Still, I was diagnosed as Virus infection and nothing unusual. Home again and I just play as per normal. I'm still active.

Sunday, 18th June, mummy wakes up at 11am and played with me. As per normal, she checks my hands and foots,....and daddy brought a touch-light to check my mouth. SHOCK! mummy discovered some ulcers in my mouth!!!!! Immediately, she drove me to KK Hospital. After a long wait and was confirmed diagnosed I contracted the HANDS FOOT MOUNTH!!!!!

mummy and daddy so worried and together with maid,.....the whole house was steralised and cleaned with dettol and hot water.

Doctor said I will take about 1 week to recover.

So, I'm unable to attend Ashlyn's Birthday Party on Sunday, 2nd July. Sorry Ashlyn.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! My mummy will bring me to visit you when i get well,...ok?



3 Comments:

Blogger Ash Mummy said...

Marvic gor gor, get well soon!
Waiting to see and play with u again~ *muaks*

10:48 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

oh dear hope m gets well soon

11:27 AM  
Blogger marvic said...

thank you Meia and Ashlyn...i will work hard to get well.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home