Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Development Milestone

Development Milestones

Finally I am 1 year old. Let me take stock of what I have achieved so far for the past 12 months.

* 4th month (July05) - flip from lying on my back to the front via my left. also had my 1st fall from the bed to the floor as daddy and mummy still doesn't know i have master the skills of flipping!
* 4th month (July05) - flip from lying on my back to the front via my right
* 4th month (July05) - Started my semi-solid food. Yummy!!!
* 5th month (August05) - flip from tummy position to lying on my back
* 6th month (September05) - trying to figure out the crawling skills
* 6th month (September05) - My 1st teeth. Front bottom.
* 7th month (October05) - able to crawl and abit of creep (using hands and knees with stomach above ground). But i still can do much better with the *swimming style* with tummy on the floor.
* 7th month (October05) - My 1st swimming session with mummy.
* 8th month (November05) - I did it!!!! I can crawl and crawl using hands and knees and stomach above the ground!
* 8th month (November06) - Started to hold my own bottle in the correct way.
* 9th month (December05) - Master the clap hand skills.
* 10th month (January06) - Starts climbing on the sofa, bed, tables. But I'm just lazy to walk!
* 10th month (January06) - Cruise around with tables/sofa to support.
* 11th month (February06) - able to climb down the bed/sofa independantly and correctly (legs and butt 1st)
*11th month (February06) - Learning to talk....my 1st word is "Ne-Ne" and "Mum-Mum"=(EAT)!!!!
* 12th month (March06) - I am 1 year old! But i'm still lazy to walk.....(same as daddy, whom only walks at 18th month)! hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home