Thursday, June 15, 2006

My FIRST Step!

today, 14th June 2006 @1415hours.....I finally have the courage to let go of the supports and gave it a try to show mummy my FIRST step!

HURRAY!!!!! I did it!!!!!
I walked 2 steps without mummy's support before landing on the floor on my butt!!!!!

mummy's so proud of me and she immediately called daddy to tell him!

mummy was worried about my slow progress, but, Dr. Vanessa Tan, my PD, keeps assuring her that I will be slow due to..... 1st : premature.....2nd : follow daddy's slow development genes.

i can see mummy very very very happy today with my first try! I will work harder to achieve!!!!

too bad,.......it happened too fast and mummy did not have any chance to grab the camera to take picture for me. Well, it's ok, there's always another chance.

See ya on my next updates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ash Mummy said...

wahh gd try marvic gor gor!!

Keep it up ! Me still no courage to take my first step w/o support :P

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home