Thursday, November 27, 2008

Holiday without me & Marven

Hi all,
It's been so long since I last wrote on my Blog.
Time flies and now is going to reach end Nov08.
Christmas is just round the corner, and there after will be the Chinese New Year!

Very soon, I'll be 4yrs old! Really looking forward to my birthday cos I really love singing the Birthday Song & blowing of the candles on the cake!

Next week, Mummy & Daddy will be going for their holiday to Japan (6days). This time round, myself & marven will not be going cos Mum says it's too cold now and she's not ready to bring us to COLD countries yet.

However, my maternal granny will be going with them.

It has been my *ah ma's* wish to visit Japan, thus Mum has decided to bring Ah-Ma along for this trip.

Hope they will enjoy themselves and buy me and Marven lots of pressies!

Since it's near Christmas, guess Mum will be doing lots of her Christmas shopping there!

Stay tune for the Japan photos soon.

cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home