Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Latest Updates.....

mummy~
hi all friends, sorry that I have been so busy lately that I hardly have the time to blog on my boys progress.

Well, let me now first slowly re-cap and update of what's been happening or taken place for the last 2 months,

Now, Marvic is 3yrs+4mths old. He's a big boy now and he now understands Chinese! He starts to speak some mandarin and ofcoz he speaks like ang-mor speaking mandarin........ :)

Marvic has officially started his Little Learner Class with I-Can-Read @Kovan on every Wednesday from 7pm-8.30pm. Can you imagine? I finish work at 5.30pm, rush home to fetch him (my MIL would fetch him from the childcare centre at around 5pm, bath him and let him have dinner). By the time I reached Sengkang, is about 6.15pm. My MIL will bring him to SK MRT station and I'll then take over from there.

It's a good time to bond with him while we take the train to Kovan. He enjoys taking train! He would tell me lots & lots of stories about trains! All from his own imagination, i must say.

Then, at Kovan, I will bring him to his class and once he settles in, then I will go for my dinner while waiting for him to finish his class at 8.30pm. If Max is in town, he will go there to meet me and we have dinner together, but if he's overseas, then I will have dinner alone and wait for my boy. It's tiring, but it's worth it!

Then, on every Friday, Marvic will have to attend his Chinese enrichment class. It's a home enrichment lesson organised by forum mummy! It's once a week on every Friday from 7.30pm-8.30pm @ $15 per lesson. For this, I will have to bring him to Hougang St 91. As for that, i will only have my dinner after his lesson at 8.30pm. While the kids haivng their class, the mummies all will sit around and chit-chat in the living room.

My free time on weekdays are Mon, Tue & Thur....but these days are reserved for my Marven!

As for my weekends, it is solely reserved for Family Time & Outings! As Max travels, thus weekends is very precious to spend together with him.

Well, another update.
From now on, my free days on weekdays & weekends will be busy with my house renovation and shopping for household stuffs.
Our official renovation will start tomorrow, 30th July 2008, and hand-over to me on 15th Sep 2008. Our official selected move-in date will be on 4th Oct 2008, thus I will be super duper busy with the cleaning and furnishing of the house till we have totally settled in. Come to think of it, I'll have to start packing & unpacking soon! Another tiring process.
Now crossing my fingers and pray that the reno process will be smooth sailing........ :)

i will try to take some pix of my house and upload once reno completed. Stay tune!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home