Friday, November 30, 2007

Pulau Rawa - Oct07 (Part 1)

Dad & Mum brought me to this beautiful resort off Mersing, which is about 2hours drive from Singapore.

We took a ferry to Rawa, which is just 30mins ride from Mersing jetty.

It's such a nice trip and I really enjoyed the beautiful sand & beach.

That was my FIRST swim on sea-water with the waves splashing on me, scary but was FUN!

Mum was busy preparing for this trip as I'll be going with them. She bought so much things there.......mosquitoes coil, safety life-jacket for me, new swim suit (I couldn't squeeze myself into the old swim-suit), my tidbits, etc etc

We set off from home at ard 5am in the morning, and reached JB at abt 6.30am......waited for Aunt Juli, Uncle Ian, Aunt LengLeng & Uncle MingZhong......we set off from JB at about 7am.

Having to drive fast and make sure we reach Mersin before 9am as the ferry departs at 9am! But, the road condition was bad....very foggy and bad visibility....thus, Mum keep telling Dad to be careful and SAFETY FIRST!

lucky, we managed to reach the Mersing jetty in time.....and still able to pack some food over for breakfast.

Here's some pix to share......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home