Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No Time?????

Mummy ~

Now, with 2 boys to handle at home, alot of friends been asking me this question.....*how do you manage the 2 boys? do you have time for this or that?* etc etc.

Well, at times i do feel exhausted and tired. Especially after a full day of work, but looking at both my boys growing up, it's all worth it!

Besides from my work and family, I do have my own hobbies, things that I like to do & helps me to relax. I do play golf on weekdays (driving range), R&R in beach resorts over the weekends (Malaysia), laze around at home watching TV (only able to do that when both my boys are in bed). Ofcourse, I'm only able to fulfill the above with help of my maid & MIL.

Alot of my friend will ask me, *how do you manage your time*?......*TIME MANAGEMENT*, but ofcoz I wouldn't say that I am good at managing my time, but I just make full-use of every minute I have. *At times, I can be lazy and just do not wish to do anything at all*....**grin**

By the end of the day, I'm already total drained out. As I put my boys on bed early every night, say at around 9.30pm, so usually by 10pm, I will be relaxing on my bed and watching some programs or playing my PSP game before I goes to the dreamland....and that is when days I'm not at the driving range.

For those days when I at the range,...I would be home for my dinner straight from work, say reach home by 6.30pm....play with my boys for a good 1hour, then will head to the range at around 8pm. Will usually spent about 2hours at the range with Max (that is the precious time we enjoyed each other's company). Would end the session at 10pm+/-, then will head home. When we reached home, the boys & maid would have been in their dreamland.

As for my weekends, we would spend with the boys......either bringing them out shopping / dining or spending the day lazing at home.....or will spend the weekends in our neighouring country (MALAYSIA)!

So, I do have time for my family + work + hobbies! Am I right?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home