Friday, November 03, 2006

Teachers' Feedback about ME!

Well, time really flies. I have been in school for 1month! And ofocz teachers all got feedback to Mummy about me in school.

1st ~ I'm a big eater, each time when it's mealtime,....i would definitely finish up all my food and would sometimes SCREAM out LOUD for more servings! Whereas, sometimes I would carry my empty bowl and walk around the dining area and hoping that some of my friends would give me some....Shame Shame!!!

2nd ~ Once, I very notti and teacher Eby scolded me. I was so unhappy with her on that day,...and when it's time for me to go home,...i would BYE-BYE to everyone except her. Very notti, am I?

3rd ~ Now I mix along well with my friends in school. We would sing song and play together. some big *gor gor* and *jie jie* would take care of me and play with me. Thank you all so much!

4th ~ I like to do my colouring class. I have completed a few artworks and I find it nicely drawn and coloured.....well, hope mummy will take a pix of it and show you all here, ok? I promise.

5th ~ I am still lazy, still doesn't want to open up and speak out. Well, infact, I am selective. Hahahaha.....So far, I only say *mum mum* = eat......*ne ne* = milk.......*gai gai* = go out! Am I smart?

Well, so far that's all for now, and will update you all of my latest development!

1 Comments:

Blogger tigger said...

Seems like Marvic is settling well in school. I am thinking of sending Keane to a playgroup next year. Which school is Marvic attending now?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home