Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Praise me!

Today, is my 3rd day in school. Mummy send me to school alone. I was well behaved in the car, sitting on the fron passenger seat, buckle up the seat belt, and off we go!

Soon, shortly after, we reached my school!

The moment I get out of the car, I recognises my school and keep pointing to Mummy...."See, that is my school!"

We reached the school's doorstep, and teacher came to take my temperature, checked my hand, foot & mouth,...ALL CLEAR!!! kekeke...

We have our assembly session from 8.45am,....and our class will start at 9am. I sit down with the rest of my friends, behaving myself....*I saw Mummy hiding outside peeping at me*!!!

At 9am, I follow my teacher and friends to the class, and saw Mummy went off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home