Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sick Sick....Fever Fever.....

I was sick for about a week.....having fever on and off...up and down!!!! From 24th November...
Daddy took care of me for the initial 2 days as Mum sick not yet fully recover.....but, Mum took over taking care of me from 26th November till now....

My fever went up to 39.5 on 25th November,.....and I was rushed to KKH on the very morning. Was given the Cold Compressed Treatment to help bring down the temp,....and it really went down.

Was sent for X-ray & Blood Test. Luckily blood test result came back that everything was normal,...luckily not Dengue Fever....but, X-Ray report came that I had Chest Infection!!!!

Doctor gave me lots and lots of medicine......with Antibiotics.

Went home,....I was immediately given a dose of the medicine as prescribed and......shortly after, rashes developed. Mum was so worried that whether I'm allergy to the antobiotics or that is the after effect of high fever.......and was monitored for another 2 days. Rashes still persists and Mum has decided to bring me back to KKH on 27th November.

Doctor changed my medicine,....changed the antibiotics,.....and gradually, the rashes are gone!!! HURRAY!!!!!

But, now I'm still down with bad cough and running nose.......hope I get well soon.....cos I wanna Mum bring me go Orchard see Christmas Trees and Christmas Lights!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home