Friday, January 04, 2008

"That's Enough"....

Mummy ~
My boy has grown up!!!!
Today, I spent my time at home with the boys and does bathing, changing, feeding, playing, singing, etc etc together with them.

Then, Marvic came tp me and said :

Marvic : "Mummy, I want shi-shi"
Me : "quick quick, go toilet, mummy take potty"
Marvic : "Mummy, tummy pain. I wan *ng-ng*"
Me : "ok ok, mummy help *ng-ng*"

*Then I helped him by making the sound 'ng-ng............ng-ng.........ng-ng.........'
Then, after he's done with the *big business*, I told him as below :

Me : "Marvic, somemore? Mummy help 'ng-ng' again"
Marvic : "Mummy, That's enough. No more"

hahahahhaa............so funny.
Then I have this warm feeling that my boy has grown up,....he knows how to express himself!!!!
Well-Done Darling!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home