Friday, January 05, 2007

My New Maid

Mummy has went to select and choose a new maid for me.
She started work on 29th Dec 2006. Now she's been with us for abt 1 week.
Mummy been staying home everyday to teach and train her......cos Mum wants maid to follow her style.

Well, you should be asking how is she doing and performing now...right?
hmm,....I think it's still too early to comment at this point as she just started,.....but, ofcoz the previous maid is much smarter cos that maid got experience in SIN for 3 years,....whereas this new maid is fresh to SIN. So, we can't compare lah.

Nevertheless,......I will ask Mummy take a pix of her and let all of you see here....hahaha :D

Not to forget,....her name is : UUS.....so difficult to call her.....so, Grandma and Daddy has decided to call her Sally!!!!....What a cute name!!!

Look out for my new updates.

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home