Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My 6th Trip (KL & Genting - 13th to 16th Sep 2006)

Daddy & Mummy drives me to KL & Genting from 13th-16th September 2006.
The journey was relax and fun.....(at least for me...heehee). It was well equiped with Hi5 & Barney videos, toys, food....GREAT!!!! Will show you the pictures once Mummy has got it all sort out... ;)

Daddy works during those days, and Mummy brought me out...shopping, eating, etc etc.

We had Vietnamese food for dinner on 13th,...with Mummy's KL Friends.....at Jln Alor. The food was YUMMY!!!!

On 14th, Mummy brought me to Bukit Tinggi,....nice place, but boring......nothing interesting... :(

On 15th, Mummy brought me to the Aquarium at KLCC....It was a great trip,....I saw many fishes and BIG SHARKS!!!!! *Eeee,...Scary!!!* Daddy drove up to Genting at ard 6pm,.....traffic at KL was TERRIBLE!!!!!

On 16th, we spent our day in Genting before heading down to Sunway for dinner with Uncle Fong and family......and afterwhich, we head back to Singapore at ard 8pm,..........

Arrived on 17th @ 0005hours!

HOME SWEET HOME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home